AUCTION CATALOGS (ALL)
Adolph E. Cahn (Frankfurt) Sale 63 - Europe - mainly Germany. 13 lots of Russian (not plated). Other interesting sections include Carolingians (1 plate) and Celtic (6 plates) from across Europe. Original Estimated Prices list inserted.
Softcover. Some creasing of the cover; the top and bottom 2cm of the spine are damaged or missing. Some light pen and pencil writing on the cover. A few pencil annotations inside the catalog. All plates are intact (no tissue guards) and have a ripple 2/3 of the way down the right side (see photos).
- CAHN, ADOLPH E. (1929)
- AUKTIONS-KATALOG 63
- Coins & Medals, Middle Ages to Modern Times - II
- Diverse Celtic / Barbarian (300+ lots)
- Soft cover - 3050 Lots, 62 Plates
- Includes original estimated prices list
Shipping outside of USA: please enquire first.
- Date Listed: Apr 9th, 2013
- Item #ACAC2901